Thursday, October 1, 2009

totally random!

Ok so I know I don't ever write in my blog and all I do is put pictures on it, but today was a very interresting day. My day started out pretty normal. I got up ate breakfast (yummy cappuccino muffins!) , and then got ready for they day. I ate lunch. Then I rushed out the door to my sociology class. This was the second time that class had met. I found out that the girl that sits next to me is a christian and has a lot of the same beliefs as I do. WHAT A RELIEF and a PRAISE! So any ways I got to know her a little better through out the class as we discussed things such as people wanting Isreal wiped off the map ( which I believe is just not possible considering they are God's chosen people and the promise land)...... so any ways the teacher more or less was like at this point it doesn't look like they will be easily taken down even though they are so small they have a very strong army..... Then we went on to talk about medical marijuana and what we all thought of that. ( the intructor, as they are called at this community college, has actually move to CO from WI just to study the medical marijuana)........we also discussed what we think about execution. I think its really not our place to decide that some one should die for something they did. It's ok to put them in prison, but really can we choose who should be put to death and who shouldn't?! How do you teach people that muder is wrong when we murder the murderer? So on top of all of those interresting discussions I think I pretty much heard every cuss word, in the book, come outta the intsructors mouth! Like how imperfessional is it to use that many cuss words while teaching a class. To me that just means he can not thing creatively enough to come up with deceant words!

Anyways so after class I headed home to pick up my dad and which ever daycare kids stayed with him to go to my little bro's soccer game. So I get home and it's just my dad and the one baby and I started giving him names of kids who were suposse to be here today to see if they had gone with my mom. Well come to find out they had kinda spaced about this one little girl who walks to our house from school. She was already suposse to be there when I got home so like 45 minutes ago at this point in time. Needless to say I started to freak out a bit. I couldn't get a hold of her parents to see if she had something after school like choir. I ended up driving to her school, which is only like 2-3 blocks away, and I went in to see if they had choir and if she was there. I walk into the office and I ask the lady sitting in there if there was choir practice and if this little girl might be there.. The answer I get is "yes there is choir but I don't know if she is in it or not", to top it all off she wasn't even going to go check for me even though she knew I was a bit paniked and I couldn't find her. (public school's have some of thee dumbest security things if you ask me!) So any ways she told me I could wait 5 min to see if she came out. like really people if she wasn't in choir then I just wasted 5 very important minutes that I could have been searching for her! Lucky for me I ran into a lady that I knew and she knew this little girl and told me that she was there for choir! OH WHAT A RELIEF!!!!!!!!! So she come out and I drive her home. We get ready for the soccer game and then head out.

Now we are at the soccer game where the wind is no joke probably between 30-40 mph and maybe 50 degrees! NOT FUN! So we sat there in our chair with layers of coats on big quilts over our legs and faces. At least the won! Then we came home and my bro's friend who is also our neighbor came over to watch a movie.

WORST MOVIE I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!!! It was No Country for Old Men. Maybe if you like watching movies with a phsyco path killer it wouldn't be bad, but I prefer oh say clean commedy and a good chic flick. Believe me this was neither of those 2!!!!!!!!!!!! Also if you like a very confusing movie with no point at all then this is it! Well anyways it's getting late and I am tired so good nite all! Hope I don't have any bad dreams about that movie. Might just have to start singing my favorite veggie tales song 'God is bigger then the boogie man' HAHA.

1 comment:

CKITroyer said...

That is exciting about the girl you met. You should bring a beeper to class for every time the instructor uses a cuss word. Keep me posted if you run into her again. That movie sounds dumb.