Monday, February 14, 2011

An Interresting Valentine!

Well lets start last nite when I went to bed I took a little nyquil for a cold to make sure I slept well since I had to work early in the morning. So then my alarm clock went off at 5:50 a.m. I hit snooze slept for another 5 minutes then hit snooze again. Got out of bed at just a little after 6 a.m. and headed upstairs to get ready for work. I did everything I needed to in the bathroom and headed back downstairs to brush my hair and finish getting ready. Then remembering my work clothes were upstairs in the dryer I ran up and got all the clean clothes to take downstairs. On the way back to 'my section' of the basement in the dark I saw something big and black move. Of course it was a spider! Bugs of any sort are just plan GROSS and CREEPY! Moths and Bees of any sort being the worst! Spiders I can handle as long as I have good shoes on and they aren't above my head. Though this particular spider was pushing that limit since it was SSSSSOOOO stinkin big! The thoughts started going through my head about wow I could have stepped on that barefoot in the dark! It could have crawled into my stuff on the floor. Worse yet it could have crawled on my bed! (since it was headed that direction).... So the biggest problem in this whole lil situation was that there was a GINORMOUS spider between me and all of my shoes. Best option was to get some of my sister's shoes but the only option was rubber rain boots so I grabbed those and slipped them on tucking my sweat pants in the boots. It then took a few minutes to work up the courage to stomp on this nasty creature. As you could probably guess I stomped so hard my whole leg hurt! So I bet you are now really curious to what this nasty spider looked like right?! well here it is........


No comments: