Monday, February 14, 2011

Blog Slacker

Ok so I know I have been slacking on the whole blogging thing, but I have a good excuse I'm not a creative writer and my camera broke. =( So I figured while I sit here and daydream about a new future camera I will do a little blogging... I will of course add a few pictures that I took with my sister's camera. =) So from the last time I blogged a lot has changed. I am no longer at college. I have moved back in with my sister and brother-in-law oh and adorable nephews.
<
Now I am contemplating moving home to Colorado. Sounds kind of crazy but I would be saving money. The plan as of now is that I will move the end of May and try to get a job and then go to the community college for early childhood education. Maybe even throw in a few photography classes as well as some basic computer such as microsoft programs. Then maybe in the future I could start my own bussiness of kid/baby photography.


It will for sure be hard to live so far away from this cute funny little guys.


No comments: